Last Revised: July 25, 2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, location and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve Nugshots, Inc;
- Provide and deliver services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with nugshots.com;
- Personalize and improve Nugshots, Inc Products and Services by providing advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Nugshots, Inc is based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using nugshots.com or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Nugshots, Inc or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Nugshots, Inc assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through Nugshots, Inc communications that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner if you choose to provide such information.
Nugshots, Inc takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of nugshots.com.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Nugshots, Inc by following the instructions in those communications or by changing your notification settings in the application settings menu. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at support@Nugshots.com. However, please note that under the law, services such as Nugshots that permit California residents to opt into or opt out of this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at support@Nugshots.com.